Search Studio Interzona

Friday, August 26, 2011

Wrath of the Crows set report: Day 28...


Day 28, August 25th

The last day of shooting with actors. We started with two pick-ups, one for scene one, the other for scene 10, and then it was time for one of the most complex scenes in the whole movie. A flashback scene where the three soldiers kill each other under a heavy rain. The set-up took a lot of time. We used three different rain machines and the actors were in the rain for most of the night. It was tough for them, but they gave me great performances.

Tomorrow we'll have some FX stuff and some details to pick-up, all without actors. We have almost finished the production. I'm happy because it was a very physically demanding film for me, but I'm sad because I miss all the guys, my crew and all the actors and people involved in this film.

Ivan Zuccon

No comments:

Post a Comment