Search Studio Interzona

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Wrath of the Crows set report: Day 14...


Day 14, August 11th

We started on scene 24 at dawn, with actor Domiziano Arcangeli. It’s a nice flash back scene with the character Larry who kills one of his victims. We shot this outside with beautiful sunlight at dawn.

Then it was the time for scene 63. A great scene with almost all the prison set in frame. We needed some time to set the lights and truck. Tiffany Shepis acted with Gerry Shanahan, who plays Charlie, the old wise and blind man. Both did a great job. I'm so happy with the scene, but I'm also sad, because it was Tiffany Shepis’ last scene. Tomorrow she will go home, and I will miss her a lot. I can't thank her enough for the fantastic job she did on my film. I hope to work with her again soon.

Ivan Zuccon

No comments:

Post a Comment