Search Studio Interzona

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wrath of the Crows set report: Day 27...


Day 27, August 24th

I was thinking about the three soldiers today, and I realized how good a choice it was to assign these roles to the Italian actors Michael Segal, Matteo Tosi and Giuseppe Gobbato. Three different actors with three different talents. When I see Michael Segal with the Officer uniform on, I see him transformed.

Tonight we shot scene two with the soldiers and John Game (as Skinny). Again John gave me an outstanding performance, and the soldiers and the Officer did exactly the same. I especially enjoyed the rage and madness shown by Michael Segal when he attempts to drown Skinny. There was a lot of Special FX with the teeth extraction and the death of Skinny.

This was the last day for John Game. He was amazing. I think he had the most physically demanding role of the film and he showed me he is a true actor.

Ivan Zuccon

No comments:

Post a Comment