Search Studio Interzona

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wrath of the Crows set report: Day 26...


Day 26, August 23rd

We shot scene one and scene eight today, with John Game who plays Skinny and the soldier. It was a great night with a lot of complicated camera angles and complex action.

It was physically demanding, but very, very fun. A big thanks to all the people involved, cast and crew, the material we shot tonight was really great!

We finished at 7:00 am, and after work, when I started to relax a bit myself, I realized that this is the first day on set without Debbie Rochon (she was with us from day one). I miss her so much, I miss her immense talent, and I miss her big heart and personality...I consider her a very good friend and I can't thank her enough for all she did for this movie.

Ivan Zuccon

No comments:

Post a Comment